Okay, Jeni tagged me again and I’ve been thinking about this one. I’ll do my part by sharing some stuff about myself, but I’ve run out of people to tag.
The Rules: List 6 random things about yourself that most people do not know, then tag 6 more people and post their links.
1. I started riding my honda cb50 when I was 7. My bicycle pretty much went out the window then!
2. In High School, I moved across the country and signed myself into a school in Washington State – and totally got away with it.
3. On the divide, I took a nap in a ditch for a couple hours, once the film crew left me for the day.
4. When I was 12, I got “lost” in the mountains and spent the night out on the trail to walk out in the morning to helicopters and search and rescue calling my name.
5. I was a photojournalist for a little while and got to fly in an aerobatic airplane pulling 3Gs (loop) while photographing which made the mirror in my camera stick – and I didn’t puke!
6. I’ve almost perfected a handstand.